We have significantly updated the user interface of WebHarvy in the latest version available in our website and the following video explains how the features and options are laid out in the new UI. Existing users of older versions will find this video useful so that they know where to look for specific features and options.
- RT @webharvy: See how WebHarvy can be used to extract hotel reviews and ratings from TripAdvisor listings. youtube.com/watch?v=3ixu4K… #data… 2 years ago
- RT @webharvy: In Version 5.2 of #WebHarvy we have revamped the UI and added support for saving mined data to #Oracle database. Know more :-… 2 years ago
- RT @webharvy: WebHarvy’s new user interface youtube.com/watch?feature=… sysnucleus-blog.com/2018/05/04/web… 2 years ago
- RT @webharvy: We have updated the tutorial series. Watch the new series using the latest version of #WebHarvy at youtube.com/playlist?list=… 3 years ago
- Follow us at @webharvy where all future news/updates regarding #weharvy will be announced. twitter.com/webharvy/statu… 3 years ago