This update addresses problems in installing .NET 4.5 on Windows 7 (and earlier Windows versions where .NET 4.5 is not present) during installation process. Only the installer has been updated in this release and WebHarvy application files are unchanged compared to the just previous version. So in case you are already running 126.96.36.199 you can ignore this version.
- RT @webharvy: See how WebHarvy can be used to extract hotel reviews and ratings from TripAdvisor listings. youtube.com/watch?v=3ixu4K… #data… 1 year ago
- RT @webharvy: In Version 5.2 of #WebHarvy we have revamped the UI and added support for saving mined data to #Oracle database. Know more :-… 1 year ago
- RT @webharvy: WebHarvy’s new user interface youtube.com/watch?feature=… sysnucleus-blog.com/2018/05/04/web… 1 year ago
- RT @webharvy: We have updated the tutorial series. Watch the new series using the latest version of #WebHarvy at youtube.com/playlist?list=… 1 year ago
- Follow us at @webharvy where all future news/updates regarding #weharvy will be announced. twitter.com/webharvy/statu… 1 year ago