This update addresses problems in installing .NET 4.5 on Windows 7 (and earlier Windows versions where .NET 4.5 is not present) during installation process. Only the installer has been updated in this release and WebHarvy application files are unchanged compared to the just previous version. So in case you are already running 22.214.171.124 you can ignore this version.
- RT @webharvy: See how WebHarvy can be used to extract hotel reviews and ratings from TripAdvisor listings. youtube.com/watch?v=3ixu4K… #data… 2 years ago
- RT @webharvy: In Version 5.2 of #WebHarvy we have revamped the UI and added support for saving mined data to #Oracle database. Know more :-… 2 years ago
- RT @webharvy: WebHarvy’s new user interface youtube.com/watch?feature=… sysnucleus-blog.com/2018/05/04/web… 2 years ago
- RT @webharvy: We have updated the tutorial series. Watch the new series using the latest version of #WebHarvy at youtube.com/playlist?list=… 2 years ago
- Follow us at @webharvy where all future news/updates regarding #weharvy will be announced. twitter.com/webharvy/statu… 2 years ago