The ‘category scraping’ feature of WebHarvy allows you to easily scrape a list of links which leads to similarly formatted pages within a website with a single configuration. This helps to scrape data from sections and subsections listed under the main page of a website.
- RT @webharvy: See how WebHarvy can be used to extract hotel reviews and ratings from TripAdvisor listings. youtube.com/watch?v=3ixu4K… #data… 1 year ago
- RT @webharvy: In Version 5.2 of #WebHarvy we have revamped the UI and added support for saving mined data to #Oracle database. Know more :-… 1 year ago
- RT @webharvy: WebHarvy’s new user interface youtube.com/watch?feature=… sysnucleus-blog.com/2018/05/04/web… 1 year ago
- RT @webharvy: We have updated the tutorial series. Watch the new series using the latest version of #WebHarvy at youtube.com/playlist?list=… 1 year ago
- Follow us at @webharvy where all future news/updates regarding #weharvy will be announced. twitter.com/webharvy/statu… 1 year ago