We have released a new (major) update for USBDeviceShare, our USB over Network software for Windows. USBDeviceShare allows you to share and access USB devices remotely over network (USB over IP / ethernet).
The new features in this major update are :
- Automatic sharing of devices
- Automatic sharing of newly plugged-in devices
- Device properties window
- Deny sharing of specified devices
- IP Filter to deny/allow specified clients to connect with the server
- No need to install device driver for devices at server
- Auto start server with Windows startup
- Automatic connection to unavailable devices when they become available
- Polling between server and client to monitor connection loss
- Fixed issue of udsstub driver getting loaded for all driver-less devices in the system
To know more about these new features please refer the online help manual at http://www.sysnucleus.com/usbshare/help/index.html .
You can download a free evaluation version of our ‘USB over Network‘ software from http://www.sysnucleus.com/usbshare/usbshare_download.html .