We have completely automated our license key delivery process. Now, once you successfully complete the payment, the license key will be automatically emailed to you by our electronic store. Also, starting with the current version (v2.1.1) of USBTrace, licence files will be used instead of registration keys to register the software. The same license file can be used for all upgrades of USBTrace released within a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
- RT @webharvy: See how WebHarvy can be used to extract hotel reviews and ratings from TripAdvisor listings. youtube.com/watch?v=3ixu4K… #data… 2 months ago
- RT @webharvy: In Version 5.2 of #WebHarvy we have revamped the UI and added support for saving mined data to #Oracle database. Know more :-… 2 months ago
- RT @webharvy: WebHarvy’s new user interface youtube.com/watch?feature=… sysnucleus-blog.com/2018/05/04/web… 2 months ago
- RT @webharvy: We have updated the tutorial series. Watch the new series using the latest version of #WebHarvy at youtube.com/playlist?list=… 3 months ago
- Follow us at @webharvy where all future news/updates regarding #weharvy will be announced. twitter.com/webharvy/statu… 3 months ago